Sunday, June 24, 2012

Guest Blog by Jessica Pyle: My Life as An Experiment


Blog Post by Jessica Pyle

My Life as an Experiment by A.J. Jacobs

Devin just got it from his brother for his birthday but Devin's currently reading another book... so it looked interesting and I started reading it. I'm over half way through and LOVE it. It's just like the title says it is. It's kinda like Morgan Spurlock's show "30 days". Where he takes an idea or a way of living and tries it for some span of time, a week, a month... he even spent a year and lived biblically following every rule of the bible as literally as possible. The bible one is a separate book though. I hope you get a chance to read My Life as an Experiment and/or The Year of Living Biblically. Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment