Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's My New Blog!!!

Hi!

After encouragement from friends and family, I've decided to make a blog to document all of the reading I do and share my favorite books with everyone! I'm trying to read 100 books this year, and since March 1st, 2012, when I came up with the idea, I've read 25 books and full-length plays to date. I will be blogging about my favorites, and including guest blogs from anyone who wants to share their favorite books and authors! My dream is to be an English teacher, and I love reading and writing and talking about both, so feel free to comment or suggest books! I want to share my love of reading with everyone in my life, and share the ways in which it has impacted my life. I hope that you all enjoy this blog! Keep reading!

-Mary

P.S. For those who may be interested in where the URL "inexhaustiblesourceofmagic" came from, it's one of my favorite quotes from a beloved childhood series, Harry Potter. The full quote is: "Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic" - Albus Dumbledore =)

No comments:

Post a Comment